Monday, November 14, 2011

Here we go again

So we have officially kicked off our third and final attempt at IVF. We have a couple months to get to the final step but I went in today for my yearly blood work and test for polyps. It was good news today because I can skip ahead to the body prep process because I don't have any polyps. Yey!!!!!!
However before we can get down to the important stuff, Jason and I have to talk finances and what month we can get to the good stuff. I've already started picking up some of my meds for this cycle as we have already met our medical deductable after all the crap I've had to go through this year. This time I'm going to, as the doctor puts it, be hit with the kitchen sink. I think he meant everything but the kitchen sink but I grasp the concept. So I'm going to be on blood thinners for possible blood clotting disorder, glucophage for PCOS and extra dose of progesterone along the all the estrogen, progestrone and Lupron from the last cycle.
I'm afraid to feel good or confident this cycle. I'm trying not to read into possible "signs" whenever I go to the doctor or pick up my meds. The last two cycles I'd feel good about everything if traffic was good, I didn't have to wait too long in the waiting room and the doctor remembered little details about me. This time I hope I can just be confident in the cycle and trust that God will lay his hands on me during the process and make everything positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment